Meet Dr. Alan H. Farber
Periodontist Hauppauge & Medford NY
Dr. Farber’s Credentials:
- B.A. degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1980
- D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch at San Antonio in 1984.
- Completed the accredited advanced specialty education program in periodontics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1987.
- Class president of his graduate program.
- President of Suffolk County Dental Society.
- President of Northern Brookhaven Dental Group.
- President of the Northeastern Society of Periodontists.
- Assistant Clinical Professor in Periodontics at the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dentistry.
- Founder and director of the Long Island Dental Forum, the Mid Suffolk Dental Group, the Suffolk Implant forum, and the Suffolk Forum for Excellence in Dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Periodontology, the New York State Society of Periodontists, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, ITI- International Team of Implantology, Suffolk County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association
- New York State Certificate for Accomplishing over 2500 hours of continuing education.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO SCREEN BELOW TO
MEET DR. FARBER AND ASSOCIATES
Community and Volunteer:
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, President
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, Fellow
- Vistage International, Founding Member
- Clinical Advisor to Nobel Biocare Implant Company
- Certified Lecturer for Straumann Implant Company
Dr. Alan H. Farber and his wife, Debbie, have three boys: Zachary, Derek, and Jared.
Debbie runs a retail woman’s boutique in Woodbury, New York.
Dr. Farber’s hobbies include Photography, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Travel, Computers, and he is an avid Wine Collector.