Meet Dr. Alan H. Farber
Periodontist Hauppauge & Medford NY
- B.A. degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin in 1980
- D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas Dental Branch at San Antonio in 1984.
- Completed the accredited advanced specialty education program in periodontics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1987.
- Class president of his graduate program.
- President of Suffolk County Dental Society .
- President of Northern Brookhaven Dental Group.
- President of the Northeastern Society of Periodontists .
- Assistant Clinical Professor in Periodontics at the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dentistry.
- Founder and director of the Long Island Dental Forum , the Mid Suffolk Dental Group, the Suffolk Implant forum, and the Suffolk Forum for Excellence in Dentistry.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Periodontology, the New York State Society of Periodontists, the Northeastern Society of Periodontists, ITI- International Team of Implantology, Suffolk County Dental Society, New York State Dental Association
- New York State Certificate for Accomplishing over 2500 hours of continuing education .
Community and Volunteer:
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, President
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, Fellow
- Vistage International, Founding Member
- Clinical Advisor to Nobel Biocare Implant Company
- Certified Lecturer for Straumann Implant Company
Dr. Alan H. Farber and his wife, Debbie, have three boys: Zachary, Derek, and Jared.
Debbie runs a retail woman’s boutique in Woodbury, New York.
Dr. Farber’s hobbies include Photography, Tennis, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Travel, Computers, and he is an avid Wine Collector.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO SCREEN BELOW TO
MEET DR. FARBER AND ASSOCIATES