ITI Study Club of Long Island
- The ITI’s mission is “to promote and disseminate knowledge on all aspects of implant dentistry and related tissue regeneration through education and research to the benefit of the patient.”
- Founded in 1980 and has more than 11,000 Fellows and Members
- Reputation for scientific rigor coupled with a strong patient focus. The organization supports the premise of well documented treatment guidelines backed by extensive clinical testing and long-term results.
- ITI’s two fundamental principles remain unchanged:
- scientific independence
- non-profit oriented thinking.
- Open to all professionals in implant dentistry
- Membership based on professional qualifications.
- Membership, while registered internationally with the ITI Center in Basel, is primarily based on participation in local or regional ITI activities such as Study Clubs, Courses, National Section Meetings and Congresses organized by the ITI Sections.
- Membership dues
- The annual fee for ITI Members is CHF 300 (Swiss Francs).
- 10% or 15% discounts are available for a two or three year’s membership.
- Copy of the latest volume of ITI Treatment Guide every year
- Subscription to ITI journal Forum Implantologicum
- Significantly reduced entry fees to Int’l & National ITI congresses & educational events
- Access to online portal ITI Website
- Regular literature updates every two months
- Summary reports of international implant congresses
- Free participation in ITI Study Club Meetings – CE Accredited
- Full access to a broad range of national ITI Section activities
- Direct access to one of largest & most prestigious Int’l academic networks in implant dentistry
- Meets 4 to 6 times a year –Every Other Month to Quarterly
- Members of varying backgrounds offering a dynamic learning experience for all
- Age & Experience
- Education & Specialty can vary: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, General Dentist, Resident, Certified Dental Technician, Implant Representative
- Meetings will be didactic and participatory consisting of:
- Lecture with Guest Speakers
- Hands on Activities
- Case Development & Presentation
Watch the video:
Sign up for the ITI!
Log Onto ITI Membership Log In and Create your Profile
Please contact our office for additional information by clicking here