For more than 20 years, LIDF has proven to be the premier educational and social experience for Long Island Dentists. Through our affiliation with the Seattle Study Club we provide a “University Without Walls ” for our members.
Learn More About What We Do
LIDF is a professional association of dentists committed to continually enhancing the quality and value of health care.
- To promote optimal patient care by encouraging the practice of dentistry according to the guidelines established by the A.D.A.
- To remain the pre-eminent provider of quality education in Long Island.
- To lead our members to develop an understanding of interdisciplinary dentistry through education of each discipline.
- To maintain an open level of communication between the academic community and private sector, so as to provide the highest quality of health care services.
- To promote and encourage the advancement of dentistry to the highest standards of quality, to the end that the relations of the profession with the public shall be worthy of full confidence.
The Long Island Dental Forum is an ADA recognized provider which allows attendees of our meetings to earn Continuing Education credits.
Your time is invested wisely at Long Island Dental Forum. The courses we select are designed to address your clinical as well as business concerns including the latest developments in dentistry and dental techniques. We also include practice management programs to help you and your team members work together to better educate your patients.
As a member of the Long Island Dental Forum:
- The opportunity to network with a diverse group of your peers
- Share business related issues
- Discuss management and teamwork concerns
- Present and evaluate clinical cases of interest
Membership to the Long Island Dental Forum includes membership to the Seattle Study Club, including a subscription to the quarterly treatment planning journal as well as newsletters.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Special promotions through Seattle Study Club Network
- Discounts on all orders Henry Schein
- Promotions through Calvet Crown and Bridge
Current members of LIDF have found that the professional and personal associations they have developed have proven helpful to their practices on a daily basis. They often comment about feeling “less isolated” and greatly enjoy the encouraged problem solving and communication opportunity membership has provided.
REGISTER NOW – CLICK BELOW FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM>> Member Registration 2016-2017
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT SCHEDULE>> LIDF 2016-2017 Calendar