Minimally Invasive Antral Membrane Balloon Elevation
Our office is one of only a few offices on Long Island that have introduced this new system.
An internal sinus lift procedure uses the same technology as angioplasty procedures in the heart. Utilizing the inflation of a balloon effect to gently raise the floor of the sinus enabling a dental implant to be placed the same day.
- Superb procedural success rate: Exceeds any other method of sinus lift
- Excellent bone augmentation and implant survival (95%)
- Fits all sinuses, bone types and implant systems
- Very low major complication rates when compared to open sinus lift
- Absence of bleeding complications
- No sedation or general anesthesia is required
Patient advantage of USING MIAMBE SYSTEM :
- Minimal discomfort and no disability when compared to open sinus lift
- Absence of cosmetic due to bruising and swelling
- Single procedure (sinus lift and implant placement at the same sitting)
- Reduced risk and procedure failure
- Healing time diminished