Jessica Li, DDS, MS
Periodontist in Long Island
Dr. Jessica Li, DDS, MS, is a periodontist that specializes in the latest innovative techniques employed in the field of periodontal therapy. She obtained her DDS from New York University and completed her specialty training at Columbia University. Dr. Li is originally from Maryland but has made New York City her home for the last 10 years.
In her spare time, Dr. Li enjoys surfing, playing tennis, and running with her dog.
Fun fact – She trained for the 2018 and 2019 NYC Marathons with her dog, averaging over 50 miles a week.
Education & Certifications
- New York University College of Dentistry (New York, NY) – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine (New York, NY) – Master of Science and Certificate in Periodontics
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP) Certification
Honors and Awards
- New York University College of Dentistry Dean’s Research Award
- AAP Dental Student Award for Achievement in Periodontology
- Ralph S. Kaslick Award for Excellence in Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists