LANAP procedure Suffolk County NY
Bleeding Gums and Loose Teeth Treatment in Long Island
LANAP periodontal surgery at Farber Center is one of the successful laser treatments available for gum disease. Very importantly, it targets the source of inflammation without harming nor removing healthy tissue. LANAP slows or entirely stops attachment loss and decreases pocket depth. It allows your body to begin recovering from a chronic oral infection without the need for scalpel nor sutures.
The promise of a true periodontal regeneration meaning your body will re-grow bone, and the gum tissue will reattach is something only LANAP can offer. No other method is FDA cleared for these treatment outcomes that can save your teeth. Earlier techniques meant cutting and suturing, all of which now can be avoided and the results are better.
Patient Benefits of Laser Gum Surgery
- Less reported pain and discomfort
- Less bleeding during and after surgery
- Less sensitivity in your mouth
- Less loss of gum tissue
- Less swelling and impact on your appearance
- Less downtime following treatment
- Fewer post-operative infections
- Supporting gum tissues are regenerated
- Faster perceived healing vs. conventional gum surgery
If you’re in need of gum surgery, you owe it to yourself to find out more about laser treatments and how the LANAP method might be right for you.